- I have an idea. Do I need to sign an NDA before I speak with you?
- I have a patent filed already. Could you stick to the patent structure while designing?
- How much time does it take to complete a project?
- Can you help me market my product?
- I have no money, can you do the work for free?
- Do you charge for an initial consultation?
1. I have an idea. Do I need to sign an NDA before I speak with you?
If the information you will be providing is public then the answer is no. If you wish to share information regarding your project and is confidential the answer is yes. We can either sign an NDA you have or we could provide you with a mutual NDA protecting both parties.
2. I have a patent filed already. Could you stick to the patent structure while designing?
Yes. Depending on the filing type, our goal is to provide the design and engineering you have in mind. Think of us as an extension to your ideas. We make it happen. You can either draw the roadmap or you can leave it to us.
3. How much time does it take to complete a project?
It depends on the project complexity. Usually easy projects could last a few weeks while complex and time-consuming projects can take up to a few months.
4. Can you help me market my product?
Yes. We have multiple avenues we could explore to market and bring up product awareness.
5. I have no money, can you do the work for free?
Just like in any industry every project requires time to be spent on it. We do not work on projects for free. We strive with well-funded projects and assign multiple designers and engineers on the project to speed up the process.
6. Do you charge for an initial consultation?
No. Our initial consultations are free of charge. However, a fee for a second consultation will be assessed.
7. How does the prototyping process work?
It all depends on the what level your product is currently at. If you are in the concept phase, then we will need to create the design first as well as prototype itself. Once we have an understanding of the engineering and the CAD work we could proceed with creating a mock-up or functional, showcase ready prototype for you. If you have the CAD files already created, then we could go directly into creating the prototype directly for you.
Do you have questions? Please fill out below form and one of our representatives will be with you shortly.