Tablet MAC is a tablet, equipped with a stylus keyboard and a touch screen. Sleek almost elegant slate-style tablet to feature multi-touch keyboard and even an iPod style scroll-wheel. In order to keep it light and not a bulky, chunky electronic slab you carried around, it is well-equipped with flash memory hard drive. A great travel companion. The design shows an iPad-like tablet with an optional external keyboard and Bluetooth headset. The idea of the wireless keyboard, which would make the tablet equally useful for both work and creative pursuits. The device’s OS could bear a close resemblance to Apple’s mobile OS and run App Store apps, or it could be a modified version of Mac OS X.
- Innovative multi-touch responsive screen, keyboard and Bluetooth integration
- Dual-digitizer for low pressure, high touch accuracy
- New LCD-based wireless antenna design for excellent connectivity
- Scroll through large web pages
- Zoom in on graphics, photos or online maps
- Enlarge emails to aid reading
- Collaborate in real-time
12.1″ Premium WXGA (1280×800) LED Display (Wide View) Memory 1GB (1x1GB on board) DDR3 1066MHz and interchangeable Preliminary Weight (Starting): 3.62lbs (1.64 kg) with 6-cell battery 6-cell 42W/Hr Li-Ion primary.