A dynamometer or the ” dyna+” for short, is a device for measuring force, moment of force (torque), or power. Our new strain-gage based isometric dynamometer can be used to measure grip strength and to perform muscle fatigue studies. The Hand Dynamometer can be used alone or in combination with EMG recordings for detailed studies of muscular activity. Measurements can be made in Newtons or kilograms (pounds) force. Dyno Plus Electronic Hand Dynamometer is one of the latest products that is a good match and companion for gymnasts, tennis players, rack climbers & also serves as a recuperating training device for muscular injury as part of the physiotherapy with following special features:
- High precision power gauging, giving momentary digital read-out gripping power.
- Auto-capturing of maximum achieved grip power and display of the value.
- Assessment of results according to age and gender group.
- Saving/storage, a retrieval of result for different user individuals.
- Unit: kg/lb
- Max capacity: 90kg/198lb
- Power: 2*1.5V AAA batteries
- Operating environment temperature=0-420 relative humidity: 30-85%
- Adjustable handle, suitable for users of different age
- Design principle: bionics, ergonomics
- Fashionable design
- Equipment with high precision strain gauge sensor
- 0.9 (22.86mm) LCD digits
- Multi-functions including user data setting, grip-testing test result comparison save and recall
- Low battery and overload indications